Wednesday 14 February 2018

Top Five for the Love Challenge

Hi Jackie here

Thank you so much for all your wonderful entries for the LOVE challenge that I set. You can't imagine just how difficult it was to pick a Top Three. So it had to be a Top Five  and here they are:

#25 - Creative Smiles



#65 - Karthika


#89 - Aunty Sue

#105 - Tracey 

#111- Marlene


Congratulations to all the winners. 

Please take the winners badge from the sidebar.

I hope you will join us with our next challenge that starts tomorrow. 

Hugs Jackie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and designs

Thank you for sharing
Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Craftyhugs said...

Congrats winners. Stunning cards

Aunty Sue said...

Thank you for picking my card in your top five and congrats to the others

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you Ladies for choosing my card as one of the Top 5. Congratulations to the other winners. Thank you for making my day, my Husband was taken into the Hospital last night with the Flu. Marlene

Karthikha said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card :)

Donna Ellis said...

How exciting! Thank you for appreciating my artwork - you had so many fabulous entries! Congratulations to the other winners, too. Thank you for hosting your fun challenge!